This is our first time to remain in El Coz and we loved every moment! It’s an excellent resort mainly due to the staff and place. The place is near the Cozumel airport at the northern, secure region of the island. It’s a little beach area which allows easy access to the sea. There’s a little seaweed, but the team works to eliminate the plant early daily. Apart from this, you’re seldom in your area.
A Couple of tips for prospective travelers to El Coz:
1. Get in touch with the guest services or overall supervisor by email before your trip via the email to the site in case you have any particular requests. They honored all our orders and even supplied a mattress topper. They even gave recommendations for deep sea fishing riviera maya because my family love to do that.
2. Request a sea view room in the newer tower around the fifth floor or higher since the views are amazing! The lifts were speedy and functioned nicely.
3. This assists you to spot your lounge chairs. Also, bring water shoes for penetrating the sea. If you’d like a palapa, you’ll have to be in the shore by 6am to indicate your seat.
4. Room service is provided to those who reserve Ocean view rooms. It’s not offered to people who book Garden view rooms.
5. We appreciated all the food in the hotel. We recommend that you eat in the restaurant during lunch and breakfast. You could also order from the menu within the buffet and out of the shore.
6. Most importantly we appreciated the team! They work so tight to make you feel relaxed and welcome. Make sure and bring a lot of dollar bills so you can tip the employees regularly. It’s not anticipated, but it’s so well deserved!
We had an excellent maid that gave us fresh flowers every day! A beautiful note asking additional water bottles goes a very long way. We never lacked enough water! Overall pleasant hotel and expertise! We’ll surely come back in the long run!